Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cracking the Code

Hello everyone that reads my awesome blog! Its quarter two and so far we are already starting to finish one of our smaller projects which is making a video about composition techniques. We are also practicing some lessons on code and so we will be starting our innovate project which from my understanding, we will be creating something like a commercial I think. I believe it is important that everyone learns how to code at some point in their life because later in the future, the upcoming generations will rely more on technology for almost everything because inventors and technology is becoming more advance everyday. We also need more coders which could be a popular job in the future so it will always be good to know because you never know when yo might need it.


The 1st experience that I had with programming in this class wasn't really hard because I have games on my phone where you can do stuff like that so it was easy to figure out on most part. I also did coding/programming before a couple years before this so I recognized what we were doing with this. I also thought when I did coding in this class it also got more fun as we kept going with it and went on new levels. It was a really good experience and I wan to continue with this for a while because it's important.
                                                         
If I could design any program or game, I would design a game with dogs instead of people. In it you can choose to be a male or female and you get to choose what kind of dog you'd want it to be and you could dress the dog up in an outfit, out make up on it, put on a wig, and even shoes! When done designing your pup, it would be a survival game in the woods where you can make houses, find allies, and make sure you don't turn into a zombie dog! You must also kill all the zombie dogs if you want to live! This game is kind of a mix up between barbie dress up games, club penguin, and Minecraft. Yep well thats what goes through my mind if you ask me to design something my own! (laughing emoji's)



No comments:

Post a Comment