Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spring Break

Ahhhh literally can not wait till spring break! Just a couple more weeks until I'll be snowboarding the slopes with my best friend Asha! Well hopefully, if her parents say yes that she can come... We're going to Keystone, Colorado to ski and I'm so excited! Check out my blog during spring break because I will be posting photos during our break and it will be very exciting. For more photos you can check out my instagram account @laannnii . Were leaving on Thursday march 12th at 8:55PM, we have a direct flight from Kauai to LAX, then from LAX to Denver. I swear Denver has the most entertaining and best airport ever, it has everything. I practically know every part of the airport because I've been there over 20 times, LITERALLY! I even have a secret hide out spot in there that over looks most of the airport and its right next to and ice cream shop. Words cant really explain its just so wow you know what I mean? If I had to spend a night there, that would be fine. Traveling is one of my favorite things, whenever I'm going on a trip be ready for some posts :) #sumer2k15 be ready... Getting back to the Colorado Asha thing..I'm updating this post every couple days so you guys are up to date and as I write this sentence its 3/2/15 and we leave in 10 days and I and still trying to convince Asha's parents to let them come on this amaZing SB. So with that being said can you leave some comments below giving be advice how to strongly persuade/convince someone? Thanks. Well check out my blog and instagram in the next couple weeks because you don't want to miss what's coming up next on my blog "Live Like Lani -Lani."See you soon! #LLL-L

No comments:

Post a Comment