Monday, November 24, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

I wanna be proactive but I've been procrastinating because I don't want to critique my Visual Poem because I don't really like it... As Im writing this our class is critiquing my video so I am trying to hide my face. WOO! The video finished but they are playing it again *hides face*. Ok now its done since that is over with Im gonna start being proactive. Being proactive can also make you happy and have no stress hanging over you. If you choose to be a procrastinator in life you'll get nothing done and you would just be dwelling on little things that probably don't really matter so my advice to those reading this is to be more proactive in life so you are living life to its fullest.

Well I spend about 7 hours in school every week day and after school from the time I get home to the time I go to bed 1-3 hours are spent on the internet watching Netflix.... yes I know what your thinking about, thats not so healthy for a 12 year old girl. It depends what day of the week it is, if its monday or friday I probably spend only 1 1/2 hours on the internet. Most of the things that I do on the internet is go on Instagram, Ask fm, Netflix, Vine and I text my friends. I realized this isn't the best thing to do for my age and I should spend more time doing my school work so I can get an A in every class.

Some things that I would change about my work habits is trying to use my time more wisely on my work. I say this because recently I just got a B in this class (GT) and its my first B that I got this year so Im not really happy about it and I just got a C in english Im not really sure why though and I still didn't show my parents my report card because I'm scared but at least its only mid quarter grades. I think the reason why Im not  doing as good as I did in quarter 1 is because currently I'm addicted to Netflix and watching the series Walking dead, American Horror Story, and The100. I think Ive been spending more time watching after school and doing my after school sports more than I have been doing my homework. Good thing Im done with the series of shows now I can and will concentrate on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment