Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Finished News Story



A while ago our team Talia, Ashley, Meleana and I finished our profile story project on Mrs. Julia Sanderl.  We decided to do our project on Mrs. Sanderl because Talia and I really love her class because its really fun and interesting and Meleana and Ashley said that it also sounded fun to do. Some people that contributed to our story is Gabriela Bryan, Michael Amoyo and of course Mrs. Sanderl.

Our final project turned out really great! We got voted as the top three stories in our class and got submitted to Hiki No. Even though our story didn't go on air I really think we did pretty good there wasn't any big mistakes just a few minor ones. After I saw the story that my team and I created I was really impressed that 2 seventh graders and 2 sixth graders had created such an awesome video. I think that we did awesome because we all worked together and communicated very well. I am very happy with the finished cut.

I agree with the results my classmates put for the story my team and I made. The story wasn't perfect but it was pretty good. I think that the critiques were very helpful for our story. All of the critiques let the team know some improvements we could've made. This was a really fun experience to start off the year and to learn how to work as a team with some new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment