Monday, February 10, 2014

All About Me



Hello world I'm Lani, I'm a 6th grade student at Kapa'a Middle School in the GT program. I went to Kamehameha Pre-school, St. Catherines for Kindergarten and 1st grade, and Wilcox elementary for grades 2-5. I love to surf and I play volleyball on Nakoa 14's. Im very energetic and I also Like traveling. Iv'e been to Mexico, Canada, Germany, and Portugal. My favorite food is LAMB CHOPS, my favorite color is blue and purple, my favorite animal are puppy's, and also uhhhhh...... oh ya and my favorite clothing brand are Abercrombie.

My best friends are Kayyyyylene, Asha, Kailee, Dylan, Hershel, Wailana, and Kaya. I like to surf at Pinetrees, Wailua, Kitchens, Rock Quarries, Kealia, and Kalapaki. I like to have fun and Im good at eating food. Some people may say I'm crazy, weird, or insane but in the end I'm ALL OF THEM. Come and tell everyone to check out my blog and follow my adventures!


I would like to become a professional surfer and or professional volleyball player. I would like to either go to Stanford University for college or U.H.  Manoa. When I grow up I would like to live on north shore Kauai but I would like to travel a lot and take a world trip. Ok thanks for reading my all about me
!




4 comments:

  1. Great job Lani, I really love your all about me post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, my name should be on that list, IG buddy, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I thought we were besties :) haha but i really love your blog and that picture is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lani!!! Loving your blog! Its so cool! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete