Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Polar Panoramas


These are my Two finished Polar Panoramas that I created in G.T. First I had to learn about the process of making a Polar Panorama with using Steps to a Polar Panorama. Then I chose a good location to take my pictures with a 10-15% overlap each photo. I went into photoshop and merged all my photos together and resized the merged photos into a square image. The next thing I did was rotate the image 180 degrees and then applied the Polar coordinates.

After creating my Polar Panorama world I learned about the Quick Selection Tool . With a picture of myself I used the quick selection tool to cut out the back round. I refined the edges to and resized the cut out of me so it would fit into my world. I put the layer into my world and then added a shadow to make it look more realistic and interesting. 


1 comment:

  1. I really love your Spherical Panoramas!! They are well thought out. Great job on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete